Saturday 25 September 2010

Introductions

Hi,
I have been thinking about starting up a slight 'review' blog for a while. Not that I have any kind of intelligent thing to say about films, but because I watch alot of films and so figured I might as well combine watching with writing.
What I watch and what I think about what I watch isn't supposed to sound smart or funny etc. So if I manage that at least once, I will be impressed with myself. I just love films and I'm not in any way snobbish about it.
If you're interested in seeing my 'reviews' please subscribe - I am at the cinema all day tomorrow so should be able to pop something up then. And I will probably hit you up with some of the films I have seen this past year - just for fun.
S

ps. Blog layout due to change - just used this as a template. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment